1.Hall layout is adjustable: 1st floor can be free of seats.
The maximum number of seats possible in the multipurpose hall is 1,500 (or a maximum of 300 wheelchair spaces and 1,000 seats). The multipurpose hall has an automated floor level adjustment feature for six hall layouts, such as for wheelchair users.
- Stage/seating layouts can be downloaded below:
- Stage plan
2.Extra-large multiscreens at both ends of the stage display images and subtitles effectively.
123 inch extra-large multiscreens, with approximate dimensions of 1.9 m in length and 2.5 m in width, enable the display of sign language and characters on a larger scale.
3.Facilities and equipment satisfactory for stage performances requiring high-level acoustic and lighting quality.
We have facilities and equipment suitable for concerts, dramas, and other performances featuring excellent artistic quality.
- Light modulating system
- Mixing console
- 250 inch DLP and 16mm cinema projector
- Suspension light
A variety of stage equipment, musical instruments, and lighting are available for rent.
- The on-site accommodation is convenient for guests invited from afar.
- Automatic entrance door provides easy entry and exit for wheelchairs.
- Simultaneous interpretation system for three languages is available, which can also be used as a hearing aid system.
*A simultaneous interpretation system is a system by which the voice of a speaker is transmitted to interpreters via earphones.
BiG-i (International Communication Center for Persons with Disabilities)
TEL:072-290-0900 (10:00–21:00) FAX:072-290-0920 E-mail:email@example.com